What is Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture?
Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture is a healthy cosmetic procedure based on Traditional Chinese Medicine. Imagine looking 5-10 years younger and feeling healthy and radiant! Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture is a technique focused on reducing signs of aging on your face, neck and whole body. It’s an effective, safe, non-invasive, non-surgical and drug free approach to anti-aging. Very tiny needles are applied to the neck and face to increase circulation and soften wrinkles. We combine it with body acupuncture to treat the root causes of aging and to improve overall health.
It’s more than skin deep!
Acupuncture, herbal teas and topical creams have been used to improve appearance since 960 A.D. But it’s more than cosmetic- your health issues such as insomnia, allergies, digestion, fatigue, menopause and stress also improve.
The program includes individualized optional dietary suggestions, herbal formulas, topical creams, facial gua sha, dermaroller, collagen injections, and facial masks.
Results are typically seen after 3 treatments and begin to hold by 7 treatments and last after 10-12.
Periodic tune ups are recommended to help hold results for years, so your investment really lasts.
It’s safe with no recovery time and no one will know you are doing it. You just hear the compliments!
Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture?
- Improves muscle tone & dermal contraction
- Helps diminish fine lines & level deeper wrinkles
- Increases collagen production
- Reduces bags under the eyes
- Decreases the tendency towards jowls & sagging
- Reduces puffiness by improving metabolism & eliminating excess fluids
- Improves hormonal balance so those with hormonal acne can benefit
- Moisturizes the skin by increasing local circulation of blood & lymph
- Evens skin tone & improves facial color by increasing peripheral circulation
- Reduces double chins (depending on total weight)
- Tightens the pores
- Brightens the eyes
- Helps lift drooping eyelids
- Reduces signs of stress
- Brings out a person’s innate beauty & radiamce
- Revitalizes the face & body
- No recovery time
- No risk of disfigurement
- Helps relieve numbness, facial pain & nerve damage (such as after surgery or Bell’s Palsy)
- Helps reduce facial scarring & discoloration
How many treatments are needed?
- Number of treatments depends on personal constitution and overall health, level of skin damage and lifestyle- ie smoking, water intake etc
- The procedure is twice a week for 5 weeks
- Average skin requires 10-15 treatments
- More challenging complexions may require 15-20 treatments twice a week to see a huge difference
- Maintenance treatments are recommeneded
- Both men and women can benefit
- This procedure is not right for everyone so a complimentary consultation is required prior to your first appointment to schedule that call 801-337-3967