At CC Natural Medicine, we recognize that no two people are alike. Each of us have different needs, concerns and goals and we pride ourselves on developing individualized wellness programs to meet the needs of our patients and we strive to exceed their expectations.
We draw from a variety of services to optimize treatment experiences and outcomes. Those services include:
- Acupoint injection therapy
- Cupping & moxibustion
- Gua sha & Tui Na
- Massage therapy & stretching
- Nutritional couseling & lifestyle modifications
- Meditation guidance
- Essential oils
What to expect?
In the intial visit with Heather, a detailed history will be performed and you will get to tell your story. We will discuss mental, emotional and physical life factors affecting your health. The body’s health as whole is examined, not a single ailment or symptom. Next, any questions you have will be answered, you will receive a brief introduction to acupuncture, the needles and what to expect. Then you experience a full treatment. A wellness plan will be created for you and report of findings shared with you on your next appointment.
How to prepare?
It’s easy! Here are a few tips to help you prepare for your initial acupuncture treatment:
- Eat before your treatment
- Wear loose clothing that can easily be rolled above elbows and knees
- Avoid wearing strong smelling fragrances
- Refrain from exercise for 1-2 hours after treatment
- Drinks lots of water
- Relax and enjoy!